The chemical peel program is designed to teach the students about a variety of chemical peels available on the market, as well as the variety of chemical peel applications. We specifically focus on a glycolic peel system, as it is one of the most frequently used advanced exfoliations. Chemical peels are commonly used to treat sun damage, pigmentation concerns, scar reduction, and for anti-aging purposes. The program stresses the importance of proper post care as this is essential for the chemical peels to be fully successful and safe. The peeling system is designed with a succession of strengths, so that the treatments can be customized for each client's skin tolerances. The training provided will ensure that the students graduate with the comprehension they need to be successful in the medical aesthetics field.
Students will be exposed to Chemical Peel methods and procedures. The program allows our graduate students to become well qualified and trained with Chemical Peeling.
Chemical Peels have been used for decades to revitalize and resurface the skin. They involve applying a chemical solution to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin and reveal a younger, clearer, more radiant complexion.
• Safety Measures
• Chemicals and Acids Used in Chemical Peels
• Effects of Chemical Peels on the Skin
• Drugs that cause Photosensitivity
• Skin Analysis with the Fitzpatrick Scale
• Procedures for Chemical Peels
• Pigmentation treatments
• Scar reduction treatments
• Anti-aging and sun damage treatments
• Contraindications for Chemical Peel Treatments
• Proper and Mandatory Homecare for Chemical Peel Treatments